Hunter Score and Achievements
The Hunter Score is the number displayed right next to the avatar in your profile. It is the sum of all points that you have collected by completing achievements.
The Hunter Score has nothing to do with
- The scores of the animals you harvest.
- Your tracking, spotting and shooting skills.
- The quality of your shots.
- The missions you have completed.
Your start page shows your progress in the different achievement areas. Move your mouse over the progress bars to see the numbers behind them. You will also find your five most recent achievements. If you completed multiple achievements of the same category, only the latest will be listed here. For example, when you made 10 kills with the Muzzleloader, you will only see the 10 kill achievement, but not the 1 kill achievement, even if they are both among your most recent ones.
When ever you complete an achievement, you will earn Hunter Score points. When you complete an achievement in the game, a message is displayed in the upper left corner of your screen. If you complete multiple achievements with the same harvest, all according achievements will be displayed. For example, if you make your 25th kill with the .357 revolver, and it happens to be your 100th pheasant kill, you will see both achievements displayed at the same time. You will need to read fast!
Every animal species has its achievement progress:
- 1 kill = 1 hunter score point
- 25 kills = 2 points
- 100 kills = 5 points
- 250 kills = 10 points
- 500 kills = 15 points
- 1000 kills = 20 points
- 2000 kills = 25 points
Overall animal kills are also rewarded:
- 50 kills = 1 point
- 250 kills = 5 points
- 500 kills = 10 points
- 1000 kills = 15 points
- 2000 kills = 20 points
- 4000 kills = 25 points
- 8000 kills = 30 points
- 16000 kills = 35 points
Every weapon has its achievement progress:
- 1 kill = 1 point
- 25 kills = 2 points
- 50 kills = 5 points
- 100 kills = 10 points
- 250 kills = 15 points
Your total distance walked is rewarded as follows:
- A Days Hike: 10km = 1 point
- Evergreen Marathon: 42km = 5 points
- Québec - Montreal: 233km = 10 points
- Stockholm - Copenhagen: 522km = 15 points
- Berlin - Rome: 1185km = 20 points
- Los Angeles - Austin: 1987km = 25 points
- New York - Paris: 5851km = 30 points
- Globe Trotter: 40076km = 100 points
Your total number of hours played is rewarded as follows:
- The First Of Many: 1hr = 1 point
- A Day Well Spent: 24hrs = 5 points
- Serious Stalker: 48hrs = 10 points
- Heroic Hunter: 72hrs = 15 points
- A Week In The Green: 168hrs = 20 points
- Master: 336hrs = 25 points
- Veteran: 720hrs = 30 points
- Legend: 8760hrs = 100 points
You can move your mouse pointer over the progress bars of the achievements to see the progress.
How to progress
In this example the player has 166 Pheasant kills. By completing the next achievement of 250 kills, 10 Hunter Score points are rewarded.
Note that the 44% progress displayed is calculated based on the difference of the last achievement (100 kills) and the next achievement (250 kills).
166 - 100 = 66 kills since the last achievement.
66 kills are 44% of the 150 kills required for the next achievement.